The PTA helps our teachers, funds field trips, funds online curriculum, sponsors family events to promote community, and more. Our goal every year is to support our school and to enrich our student's education. We want to help to provide programs that positively impact our students and staff and inspire them to achieve great things
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Eating out on Dining Night Out
- Participating in the Fun Run or Auction
- Donating online
- Donate cans using our blue bags for BottleDrop
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards
- Checking with your employer to see if they offer matching
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
BOTTLE DROP CAN DONATION
Drop off your recycled cans and bottles at any BottleDrop location with our blue bags, which are available to be picked up at the school office. Or transfer funds from your BottleDrop account by searching for our non-profit, Jackson Elementary School PTA.
FRED MEYER COMMUNITY REWARDS
You can help Jackson School PTA earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards card.
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Jackson School PTA at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards
- You can search for us by our non-profit number PD494.
- Every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Jackson PTA earn a donation!
Hundreds of corporations and small companies have matching gift programs. Is your or your spouse's company one of them? If so, your volunteer hours as well as your donations could get a boost. Ask your HR representative if your company has a charitable matching gift program.
Intel and Nike offer matching programs through Benevity.
These links will take you to their sites. You can use the Single Sign-on button if you are connected to your company's internal network.
Once you log in, just search for the cause "Jackson Elementary School PTA" and follow the instructions to submit your request.